Join us May 14-15, 2024 for Summer Leadership Program in Des Moines, IA!
- Application Deadline Friday, March 1, 2023 8:00 a.m. CST
- Note that applications will not be reviewed until mid-February. Until then, be sure to mark your calendar should you be accepted
- Virtual interviews to follow
- Applicants must apply directly through the Eide Bailly careers site to be considered. Applications that have only been submitted through Handshake will not be reviewed.
About Summer Leadership Program
The Summer Leadership Program is an exciting 2-day experience that gives high achieving students like you an inside look at public accounting and the Eide Bailly experience; what it’s like to work here, the services we offer, the industries we serve and more! You’ll also participate in various activities that will build on your current professional skillset, giving you the competitive edge to jump-start your career in public accounting.
- Networking with Eide Bailly professionals and other students
- Deep dives into Assurance and Tax
- Fun, interactive team building events with Eide Bailly Staff and Partners
- Community service activity
- An inside look at upcoming internship opportunities with Eide Bailly
- Actively pursuing a degree in Accounting and have a strong interest in a career in public accounting
- Graduating May 2024 – December 2027
- Academic performance
- Interpersonal skills
- Extracurricular activities, work experience, or other involvement
- Interest in Eide Bailly’s culture
Who We Are
Founded in 1917, Eide Bailly is one of the top 20 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation with over 40 offices across 15 states. At the core, Eide Bailly is a people-first firm – real people, passionate about living fulfilling lives both in and out of the office. We strive to foster an environment that is centered around respect, trust, support, integrity, professionalism, fun, innovation, and providing a work-life integration where our people can be their full authentic selves! As a result, we are proud to have been rated a Top 10 Accounting Firm in culture, relationships with supervisors, benefits, firm leaders, and work/life balance in the 2022 Vault survey.
Why You’ll Love Eide Bailly
- The Culture – At Eide Bailly, you’ll feel respected, trusted, and cared for. The firm truly values your personal growth and wellbeing, while empowering you to not only do your job well but to also live a meaningful life outside of work. We’re all here to help each other be the best version of ourselves!
- The Benefits – Focused on helping you stay well in all aspects of your life, interns are eligible for a premium membership to the Calm app, counseling services, the employee referral program, and a 401k retirement plan. On top of this, associate benefits include a generous PTO policy, CPA benefits, paid community services hours, a Lifestyle Spending Account, and so much more!
- The Flexibility – We strive to help all employees find an integration between their work and personal life. Our leaders are there to help you determine how to leverage flexibility to meet your personal needs.
- The Fun – We want all our employees to have fun while they work and have time to connect with coworkers. Some examples of social activities include busy season happy hours, putt-putt competitions in the office, food trucks, Flannels and Pajamas, Turkey Trots, and more!
- The Exposure – You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside mangers, partners, and client executives right away!
- The Variety – You’ll work on a variety of clients across various service industries providing you with the most diversified experience imaginable, helping you to determine which area(s) you may want to specialize in long-term.
- The Growth – When you start, you will be paired up with an Eide Guide AND a Career Advisor to help you acclimate to your new role as well as coach you in your career development. Any question, big or small, you’ll have someone there to help you decide how and when you want to advance your career. Not sure you want to stay in your current service area? You can apply for the EB Xchange program to gain insight into various Specialty Services. Our goal is to help get you to where you want to be!
Please note this is not an application for employment with Eide Bailly. This application is to participate in a two-day voluntary leadership program.